Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 11 March 2012

Our Friends

Grace Puppy

Friends who blog and tweet

We are a very up to date, computer literate, Blogging and tweeting pair of hounds! Follow us @KatieandGrace on Twitter.

We would like to share our Blogging and Tweeting friends with you!  They are Hounds tooo....

Tweeting Hounds  A collection of Hounds on Twitter! Get to know all about our bestest friends

Gemma the puppy A lovely blog from Gemma the puppy, about her adventures!

Davidsbestmate A wonderful blog from David - who will one day be Prime Mincer -Buy 'My Ritings' his booky!


Sites we like too!

Kitsch Collars  For the bestest dressed hounds in the neigbourhood!

AK Creations For suggy buggy jimmyjams! And much more - made to order!

We hope you like our links keep coming back to this page for more too!

No comments:

Post a Comment