Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 1 April 2012

Birthday Dilemma

Grace Puppy

It beings my Birthdays on the 15th April. (Pop that in your diary please.) I will be 3 years old.  For my Birthdays I asked Mummy if I could have a new house collar.  Because we wear harnesses for our walkings we have fabric collars for wearing in the house.  I had Katie's old one when I came to Mummy, and Katie had a new one.  So, I have never had a house collar of my own, and I was thinkings - in a Grace Puppy way - that it would be nice to have an especially posh new house collar for my Birthdays.

But, the ones I have seen from my friends on Twitter, have been very expensive, but are beautiful. I was knowings this would be takings some workings on Mummy.  I know she loves me very much, but - she was sayings that if I had one, then Katie would be wantings ones too.

I had been Tweeting and came a cross @Soxiloxi, who has a special method of getting what you are wantings, it is called hypnotising .  @Soxiloxi had shared this on twitter - so I decided to give it a tryings.

It goes:

#Lookintomyeyesnotaroundmyeyesintomyeyes 

Well, after a week of tryings this out on mummy, she has decided to let me have my new house collar for my Birthday - which will mean, Katie will have to wait  until her Birthday for hers.

Katie might need to learn how to be doings #lookintomyeyesnotaroundmyeyesintomyeyes too, in case Mummy does do forgettings.

Well, if only it was that simple - then Mummy asked me which collar I would be likings - and showed me the pictures from the web site.  OMD (Oh My Dog) there was hundreds - well, I can only count up to three, and there was more than three, so there must have been hundreds.

I tried #lookintomyeyesnotaroundmyeyesintomyeyes , but it not be workings on computers - so that was no helpings.   I asked Katie, but because she is not getting one until her birthdays, she was not going to help me.  So, I asked Mummy and she helped me narrow it down to some I liked the most, and I was able to be doing choosings.

I have chosen this one:
My Birthday Collar


I am thinkings it will be lookings very nice against my dark brindle.

I might let Katie try it on.



Katie Whippet

Looks like puppy pants has got her own way again!  She has been going on about this collar for weeks.  Saying that she has never had anything new, it has all been Katie's cast offs - I don't be thinking so! She has had a new coats, jumper, harness, lead and the amount of money Mummy has had to spend on her poorly tummy too - although - I do not begrudge her that - she was a poorly little puppy for a long time.

So, she told all her friends on Twitter to help her get this collar - and it looks like she has found a new skill too. Hypnotising #lookintomyeyesnotaroundmyeyesintomyeyes .  I have not tried it yet, but I am thinking of getting on Twitter and having a word with @Soxiloxi to see if there are any tips I can use.

Anyway, I did not help her choose that collar - Mummy did.

Apparently, I have got to wait until my birthday, in October!.  I am not thinking so - I will melt Mummy well before then - Soxi!




No comments:

Post a Comment