Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 28 April 2012

A helping paw

Grace Puppy

Since we's been on Twitter, we have made lots of new friends!  Our new friends like to help hounds that have not found their forever homes yet, and are living in kennels.

I am a very lucky puppy because I have only ever been loved - but, before Katie Whippet came to mummy, we are not so sure about her past!

This makes me really sad, because all hounds should have a loving forever home - so, Katie and I like to do our houndy bit for helping not so fortunate hounds.

To do this, we buy things where money is to be donated to hounds kennels - to help them make sure that all the hounds they care for can find nice forever homes.

Our friend on Twitter @holly_bobbins Grandma - Grandma Bobbins knits Mini Me hounds! Check this pair out! As you can see they are made to look the same as we do! Even downs to the white tips on our tails!

If you would be liking a Mini Me Hounds - be contacting @holly_bobbins via twitter.
Katie and Grace Mini Me

Cute or what?
Also,  fellow blogger and our twitter friend @davidsbestmate who has written a luffly booky about his adventures 'My Ritings' which is sold in aid of hounds in kennels - Has gone one step further and had his pawtrate done! It shows all his favourite things! Around a lovely picture of him - Handsome David!  This is also being sold in aid of poor unfortunate hounds.  You can be findings his booky and Pawtrate for sale at www.davidsbestmate.blogspot.com

Davids Pawtrate! Handsome!


Katie Whippet doesn't like to talk about hounds that have not founds their forever homes because it does make her upsets! She doesn't like to bes admittings it either.  But all hounds do have her total support - because she knows what it was like to be passed from pillar to post during her very early years.




















No comments:

Post a Comment