Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 23 April 2012

Holey Bunnies

Katie and Grace

We's doings a postings togethers abouts the wabbits we did chasings of todays.

Mummy took us for a walkings this mornings, and we did see some squirrel monsters, in the woods, so we did chasings of those - then we went across the field, and I (Grace Puppy) did zoomies with my cola bottle.

Whens we gets to the edge of the fields, we do be seeings wabbits in the ditch on the other side of the path.  There were lots of holes in the bank of the ditch.

I (Grace Puppy) was so excited that I did bouncings over to see the wabbits - but they had all disappeared by the time I had got there.

Katie Whippet, is a bit more of an expert with wabbits than I am. So, whilst I am bouncing up and down the ditch looking for the wabbits, Katie is doing a bit of closer investigation work: - She has her head down a wabbit hole!  Not only that, but she is also digging at the bank of the ditch.

I continue to do bouncings in the ditch - much to mummys delight, disgust - who by this time is standing, watching Katie Whippet doing her bit for earth moving equipment.

Mummy calls Katie Whippet, Katie ignores Mummy, Mummy calls me, I ignores mummy.  Mummy carries on standing watching two hounds one bouncing like a gazelle, the other doing JCB impressions.

We's not doings as we are being asked..... This can only mean one thing - we's going to ends up on our leads...

Ooo, got to catch us firsts....

That was not too difficults, as Katie was stationary - and Mummy just had go into the ditch to get her....

Oh, OKs then, I will comes back... did you mention treats?

Oh, Katie is coming back too - look at the state of her! For a dog who will not usually get her paws wet, she is covered in soil, worms, leaf mold, bits of twigs.

So's as feared we are backs on our leads.  Mummy still took us for a bit more of a walkings though.

Then she took us to the river path, and let us off our leads for a little bit more of a run.

We's still very excited about seeings the wabbits - so I did a bit more bouncing, and Katie did a bit more sniffings.

Then we's went homes for snoozes.

Excitings day!

No comments:

Post a Comment