Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Friday 27 April 2012

Holey Friday! (Photo special)

Katie and Grace

Mummys tooks us to see the wabbit hole again today.  She said it was a special walkings so we could spend time investigating the ditch and the wabbit holes!

On the way over the horse field to see the wabbit holes, Katie started to run!  Katie never runs when she is out with me, because I tend to try to trip her up, and want to play, but we both did runnings to the Wabbit Holes!

It was raining so we gots very wet! But Mummy did to takings of photos of us - mostly of Katie, because she had her head down holes most of the time - I did bouncings in the ditch.


Here are our photos:
This is the bank where the wabbits lives
There be wabbits down these holes
Having a good shake
Katie thinking.......
Ooo, there is another one - excitings!


One wet (scruffy) whippet



Good one of Katie Bum


Katie standing in a wabbit hole - Listening

















No comments:

Post a Comment