Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Thursday 5 April 2012

New House Collar

Grace Puppy

Just a quick note to you all, to say my new house collar arrived today:

My new very own house collar

It is very posh.  I am just wondering if Mummy will let me keep it on all the time, when I go out for my walks, because I do have a habit of getting rather dirty.  I am thinkings, she will take it off for a while, until she forgets to, then I roll in some poo, and it has to be washed.....  Ooo, it is far to nice to be washed - I will have to remind Mummy to take it off.

Katie Whippet was thinking about asking for a new coat for her birthday, because she is getting on a bit - she needs all the help she can get to stay warm - there are some lovely fleecey warm coats available, which she could wear in the house in the winter if mean old mummy decides to turn the heating off when she goes to work.  Katie usually goes under her duvet on the sofa, but, it would be nice for her to be able to mooch around the house in a cosy coat.  But Katie likes the collars too - Ooo, if Katie wants a coat and a collar, maybe I should ask for a coat too......

No comments:

Post a Comment