Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Thursday 10 May 2012

Small World (sofa surfing)

Grace Puppy

Ooo, we's had an very exciting days today! We's met up with Sheena from the lurcher walk way back in March because she be very good at doing paintings!  Mummy wanted to have a paintings of Katie Whippet and I to hang on her livings rooms wall.

Sheena needed to get some very good photos of us, to be able to do the paintings of us, so she cans remembers what we's looks likes.  So we's be goings around to her house so we could have our pictures taken, and to see our houndy pals Eli and Loki.

When we got there, Loki was very bouncy, which was very strange because bouncing is my job! He is also bigger than me, so I did not join in.

Sheena's Mummy was there too, and they realised that Sheena's Mummy's maiden name is the same as my Mummys surname!  They then realised the had met before! Sheena's Mummy is my Granddads cousin! That makes Sheena and Mummy 2nd cousins!

If we had never gone on the lurcher walk, that rainy morning in March, we would have never have known!  If Mummy had not have asked Sheena to do the paintings of us, she would not have realised that Mummys surname was the same as Sheena's Mummys!

Katie and I are very happy because now we have an Auntie Sheena - and Mummy has a 2nd cousin!  That makes Eli and Loki our very own houndy cousins too!

Because we were houndy cousins, we made ourselves very welcome on their sofa!
Katie Whippet on da sofa
Eli on da sofa 

Loki and I on da Sofa








No comments:

Post a Comment