Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 3 June 2012

Sunday with Friends - Photo Special

Grace Puppy

Today we's went walkings with our friends, Eli, Loki, Shannow, Pippin  and Biscuit.

It was raining, which is normal for walkings with Lurcher friends.  But Mummy managed to get some pictures of us doing our zoomies!

I was OK for most of the walkings - but, I am very small compared to Shannow, Biscuit, Eli and Loki - which made me a bit frightened.  Katie Whippet, just stayed out of the way!

Katie Whippet

Got dragged out in the pawing rain for walkings with the Lurcher crowd!  I spent the hole time keeping out of the way, and preserving a sense of dignity - Something Grace Puppy doesn't know anything about!
Here we are!

Kate kept out of the way
I am asking Loki to play

Shannow being chased by Loki being chased by me!

Checking out the landscape!

Pippin is more my size!

Great Action Shot! Eli in long Grass



No comments:

Post a Comment