Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Thursday 26 July 2012

Bouncing

Hi everyone. Katie Whippet here.  Just a quick update tonights!

Mummy did not be takings the video camera with her this mornings, because the camera was tired and needed a rest, plugged in to the mains. So, just to make sure she realised she should have had it with her, I did trottings in front of her, and then did bouncings with Grace puppy!

I am not sure if I am feeling a little it better these days - maybe it bes to early to be tellings, but I do seem to be movings betters.

We be goings to meet up with the lurcher crowd on Sunday and be goings to see cousins tomorrows.  So Mummys do be taking camera with her.  It might need a rest if it is going to do zoomies with lurchers.

Mummy did be goings buying treats for Sunday today - I do be thinking she spent all our treat money!

Bye Bye for nows

No comments:

Post a Comment