Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Double Whoops!

Hi Everyone!

Mummy bes taking us walking this mornings - she took the video camera so she could show everyone where I went yesterdayings.  I was put on my lead! Yesings!

She also showed the ducks and the moor hen! and for some reason a plane in da sky!




We started walking back to the car, and Mummy decided she would be likings to take some photos of some flowers in the hedgerow, as we were well away from the puddle - she let me off my leadings!

Guess what I did!




Mummy does apologise  for the quality of this video, as she was looking directly into the sun.

Mummy was not impressed she did do shoutings and did be having a 'Fenton' moment!

So, I had another shower - I jumped straight in the bath, and had a double shampoo, my harness is in the washing machine - again!  Mummy did not be doing videos of me getting dry this times - because she was not the happiest of Mummys

No comments:

Post a Comment