Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 21 July 2012

Good Mornings!

This is our Early Morning Play Fight - I am telling Grace, I am still Boss


Hello Everyone.  We went walkings up in Derbyshire yesterday, but Mummy had a bit of a Technological brain block, and had switched the camera to close up mode - and then could now work out how to switch it back, (Er? that would be the switch on the side then?) so everything is in fuzzy photos - not worthy of my blog page thank you Mummy!

Curbur Edge - 
We did manage to get one view of a friends phone camera which is half way decent.  But it is of some rocks not of us!

Anyway to compensate from messing up the record of our walkings - which was very high up on Curbur Edge, and it was also very wet on the moors - Mummy took videoing of our early morning play fight and bouncings, which we do every mornings on Mummys bed - just to make sure it is messed up enough for our snoozings when Mummy goes to do workings.  We have our bed on the floor, and we have to mess that up too!  

Can you guess who is making all the noise? Answers on twitter to @KatieandGrace 

Mummy does be sayings 'Welcome to my world, that's how we start every single day!'  

This is not strictly true, as sometimes Thomas cat tries to help us - but usually ends up legging it!  In which case Grace Puppy will try and get him back by chasing him!

I also had my forth Pedigree Joint Care+ Treat today - but would not finish it whilst I was being filmed - HeHeHe....


We be going walkings this afternoons with Uncle Alan!  We be going to Orchid Wood then on to Wilne, around the lake, then back to Grans for cups of tea.



No comments:

Post a Comment