Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Thursday 19 July 2012

Grace Puppy steal the show!

When Mummy said I could do my own blog, without Grace.  I was so excited - but, this blog does be showing some of Graces antics!

Mummy took us out for walkings very early this mornings, because she had got to be at workings earlier because she being on a course.  So, we's down by the canal at 7.00am!  Normally, it is about 8.30am, as mummy works afternoons.

Mummy said she would do video of me on my walkings - I was be thinkings - Oh, no you won't.....HeHe.  So, I took up my usual position of nose behind the knee, which made it impossible for Mummy to film me!
But, she turned around and started to walk backwards, and got me that way.  Sneaky Mummy!

Mummy does walking backwards


Then Grace Puppy does going into field with long grass - she is pouncing around - and then she finds a pheasant! Ooo, I have to do trottings to have a lookings!

Then Grace steals the show by doing bouncings in the long grass, and Mummy does filming her!

I do not go doings a lot of runnings and chasings, unless it is really worth it!  I have to take into consideration,  if the grass is long, it might be wet, if there is a puddle, I might get my paws wet.  I don't like having to go under gates or over fences - but when I was younger, I used to do both.  Grace does both.

Grace does pheasant chasing

I supposes when you doings gettings olders you have to take into account what you do, you do not have the energy, and things tend to ache and hurt.  You can get into the routine of spending a lot of time on the sofa.  I suppose that is why, although Grace puppy is a pain in the bum, it is good having her around because she keeps me on my toes, along with Yazz cat, Thomas Cat and the Ferrety Boyz, who are here  on holiday - Mummy does do lookings afters them when their owners be away.

I have a lot to put up with, if I do not want to play with her, Grace barks at me.  If I run, Grace chases me and  tries to get my back leg in her mouth!
Grace does bouncing

So, anyway, we carries on with our walkings - and we go to the special place where last Saturday, we did do seeing wabbit.  Then we had to do turnings rounds and goings back in time for breakfast and Mummy get ready to be doing workings.

I had my Joint Care+ treat, Grace had her Denta Stick, and Thomas had nothing.... HeHeHe.

Tomorrow, we be doing goings on car ride up into Derbyshire.  Hopefully it will not be doings rainings, and we can be doings nice long walkings.


We do like our car - it is set up just for us - we have tinted windows in the back, a hammock so we do not fall into the footwell, and a big cushion to sleep on.  We have our own seat belts which attach to our harnesses.  The car is a 'climate' module so we have air conditioning.  Mummy did do buyings it for our comfort! 

No comments:

Post a Comment