Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Katie gets in on the act!

Mornings alls! It is Katie Whippet here!  It be my turn to do the blog today!

Firstly, I have a confession to make....  I have had to go in the bath!

Mummy was very careful to put Grace on her lead! But, I found some really nice smelly, gooey, sticky - did I mention smelly, lovely, muddy/pooy stuff on the side of the path, so I did my bestest rolling in it!

Look at the end of the video, I do my bestest smiling face!


I think Mummy has given up!  Because she started taking video of the rivers!






I also gave Mummy a bit of a surprise.  On Monday night, Mummy be goings to beds, and Grace and I do be staying down stairs for a bit.  Anyway, the way Mummy can tell who be coming up stairs is from the sound we make.  I do walkings up stairs, and Grace does bouncing.  Well, Monday night, I did bouncing! I did be surprising Mummy because she thought it was Grace Puppy coming up stairs! Mummy not being sure if this is because of me eating my Pedigree Joint Care+ Treat, but she is going to try and get video when I do my normal walk up stairs, and then see if bouncing becomes more a regular thing!

Muddy puddle report: 
it be getting smaller


No comments:

Post a Comment