Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Lazy rainy day

Ooo, Hello, Katie Whippet here!

We did not do much today, because it be rainings.  We had a short walkings around the block - Mummy was hopings it would be dry for this evenings.  But unfortunately it is still rainings, so I settled down in front of the TV to do watchings of the Limpics.

I do's have some good ideas.  First, beings, if Pedigree Joint Care+ could have a category in their trial for the most Lazy dog, then I would win.

Also if Limpics had Snoozings as a sport, then us hounds would win lots of Golds for team GB - because I am thinkings Team GB would be liking Golds.

But, Mummy says, she still very excited that the Eventing Team did be getting a Silver. Mummy do be liking horses almost as much as she be likings hounds!

So I be doings my Videos today from my sofa.
Mornings


Evenings



No comments:

Post a Comment