Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 22 July 2012

Sunday mornings walkings and wees

Hello again! Katie Whippet here.  We were able to got for a proper walkings down to the river Trent todays, because the flood water has gone off the path.

I had a bit of a cough this mornings, Mummy was a little worried.  But, she did not know, that Grace and I had a bottle of Champagne last night after she had gone to bed*. (I had bought it out of the treat money I had stashed)

Because of the Champagne, Grace and I were not thinking bout what we were doing. You may not know this, but despite Grace being a girl, she likes to cock her leg - especially when she is on her walkings, and is in a hurry.  When she is out in the garden and Mummy wants her to come inside, she will squat to do her wee, because it takes longer.  Anyway - we were both a little fuzzy headed, and I went to sniff where Grace had just sniffed, but she was about to wee on the sniff, and instead she wee'd on my head!  Mummy was not impressed!



As we got down closer to the river Trent, we could see how much flood water there was still in the fields - phooow, it did do smellings a bit!  Because it be getting warmer.  We like it now it be getting warmer.  Hounds do be likings doing sunbathings and beings outsides on long walkings.





But, I do be having confession to make, Mummy gave me my Joint Care+ treat in the garden this afternoon, and I trotted on to the lawn and left it on the lawn whilst I did go doing investigations in the undergrowth - When I be gettings back - it had gone! Me thinkings Grace Puppy might have dones eatings it. I am not sures! Mummy be saying I can have another one - but I do havings to be more carefuls with them - she says she will have to be doings supervisings to make sure I don't be doing loosing it agains - I do be blaming the Champagne!

*Don't worry hound lovers - they did not really have Champagne - they just behaved like they had


Mummy did be doing boring photographs when we be getting downs to the rivers.  I said she could put them on my blogs - after I 'lost' my Joint Care+ Treat......


Narrow Boat on the Trent

Thistle head


No comments:

Post a Comment