Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 30 July 2012

Trottings (Pedigree Joint Care+ update)

Mornings everyone! Katie Whippet here!

We did longs walking yesterdays with our lurcher pals, but Mummy could not take any video, becausings, she was too busy trying to keep an eye on Grace Puppy, who wanted to do zoomies all the time.  I did some nice trotting behinds mummy.

To days, I been out for my walkings very early - Mummy took us out before 7am!  I hads onlys justs gots outs ofs my beds!  But, it was a nice morning, and there was sunshine with a little bit of a coolings breezings. 

Mummy did be doings takings lots of video of me, because I felt good and did lots of trottings! I even did a bit of a gallop, and I was not chasings anythings either!

I do be feelings a little bit more confidents about doings my trottings on my walkings.  I be more happy and not so worried about Grace jumpings on me - because she does things like that you know!

Mummy be sayings it is all down to me takings my Pedigree Joint Care+ treats, I do be thinking so toos.  But, I also be making Mummy feed them to me in bits now - because I do beings like to be hand fed! It also does be meanings that Grace Puppy and Thomas Cat can not be getting their paws on them eithers!
Trottings


Gallopings

The biggest things for me to be doings on a regular basis, is to be doings jumpings in to the car.

Car


We do also be havings update on Muddy Puddle......
Very Sad.....
It nearly all dried ups!













No comments:

Post a Comment