Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 23 July 2012

Whoops

Hello, it is Grace puppy here!

I have taken over the blog for today, becauseings, I been a very naught girl!

Mummy did not take the video camera on our walkings this mornings.  Good job too!  Other wise she would have caught me in the act!

Near the Trent, as you saw in yesterdays blog, there is a lot of smelly flood water.  Well, there is a particularly smelly bit, where some duck like to go.  It is mainly mud and then it goes down into some deep water.

Wellings, I was able to get under the wire, and go chasings ducks!  This is before the spot where mummy sees it as necessary to put my lead on! (Now it won't be).

The duck did not seem to be able to get out the water - so I did splashings and chasings it through the water - doing bouncings in the water.

Needless to be sayings, Mummy was not impressed - OOoo, 2nd time in 2 days! Whoops

After that, we does going homes! Mummy says the car stinks now! I be thinking it is a better smell than the air freshener!

When we gets home - I have to go up stairs and have a shower!

Mummy does be sayings when she is washings me, that there was soo much dirt coming out of my coat, she had to shampoo me twice!  I was not looking, I just stood with my head against Mummys legs.
When she had given me a good rinse, I was able to get out the shower and do a big shake before Mummy could be throwing a towel over me! HeHe!

Another thing! I did not want my breakfast this mornings.  I went out into the garden and ate lots of grass.  Then I did beings sick!  I went back inside and lay down and looked very sorry for myself.....  Mummy be sayings now,  there was nothing seriously wrong with me, if half an hour later I had do behavings like I did doings!

No comments:

Post a Comment