Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 13 August 2012

Excitings & Pedigree Joint Care+ Trial Update

Ooo, Hello! Grace Puppy here!

You might be doings wonderings whys I do beings so Excited!

Firstly it beings very obvious from the weekendings, that Katie Whippet do be having a bounce in her step. Mummy bes saying this is downs to her Pedigree Joint Care+ Treat - which she be havings every mornings - but, Thomas also has to have a very tiny bits of it too!  He always asks Mummy, by inserting his points (claws) into Mummys leg!

On our walkings today, Mummy does be trying to do explainings about the difference in Katie Whippet.

It does be being difficults with Katie, because she is not a hound that does liking doing playings with toys.  She be doings play fightings with me, and she be doings chasings of Cats.  Butings, she not be likings waters or mud.  She never learn how to play when she was a puppy - so all you be doings in seeings her improvements is in her beings able to do walkings better and also be able to be doings trottings betweenings sniffings.

Mummy do be sayings the improvement is slight, but it is definitely there!




 

 Welling, what can I be sayings - the Second bit of excitements be for myself!

Mummy do be thinking because it has been dry for the past few days, that Muddy Puddle would be all dried up!  Well, I bes havings news for hers!

You do be noticing Katie did a bit of a bouncings too! Mummy nearly be doings fallings overs whilst filmings me, because she not be lookings where she be puttings her feet!



 

Do you be thinkings I will beings off my leadings tomorrows? It did not be lookings very much mud, but, Mummy said I be stinkings Puppy - and I do be havings to go in the baths to bes havings a showers!  But Mummy was not angry, she actually bes thinkings that is being quite funny that I remembers from 3 weeks ago!  Ooo, you's never forget a Muddy Puddle!

No comments:

Post a Comment