Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 19 August 2012

New Friends, Zoomies and The Wall....... (Ooo, and Muddy Puddle too)

Ooo, Hello, Grace Puppy Here,

Today bes excitings agains, becauseings we be makings new friends.  Mummy's Nephew, has moved in with his girl friend, and she has two little dogs - called Prince, who is 3 months old, and barks a lot, and Ruby who is 3 years old, and barks a lot!

They being friendly, once they be stoppings barkings at us.  Katie did be doings Growlings at Ruby, as she be gettings to close to Katie treat, which Katie did not eat, but guarded.

Sayings Helloings


I did do playings with Prince, and Ruby did be doings barkings - Mummy be takings some photos, but, most of them are just a blur, as Ruby and Prince, never bes stoppings for snoozing, we do be having to teach them how to do snoozing, Hound Style!


Prince

Ruby (sniffing my bum - How Rude)



Yesterdayings we be testing Katie Whippets Pedigree Joint Care+ progress, with the sports challenge of Zoomies.  Mummy be doings taking pictures on the i pad thingy.

I do be starting the show by doing flying Zoomies with my squeaky cola bottle in my mush.

Mummy then be taking a photo of my doing funny things with my back legs - dropped the cola bottle as Katie takes up the chase.

Stand off! I challenge Katie to super Zoomies!

On Friday, I do be thinkings that Katie Whippet been listening to too much Pink Floyd.  Because she Tried to jump up on top of a 4ft high wall.  Now Known as THE WALL. 

THE WALL
We beings quite astonished at her attempt - Mummy was just standings by the side of said WALL, and suddenly Katie decided that it needed jumping on, or over.  Needless to say, she did not be getting beyond the attempt, but, just for her to be doings somethings likes thatings, meanings her joints must be feelings soo much betters!


Not so much muddy or puddle now

We also havings to do the Muddy Puddle report - Mummy was going to do a video description, but there was a boat going through the lock the other side the hedge, and she be thinkings they would be thinking she be nutty - which would have been quite right, because she is very nutty!  So, we had to do settlings for photos instead!

No comments:

Post a Comment