Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 11 August 2012

'Playing Again' & Pedigree Joint Care +

Ooo, Good Afternoons, Katie Whippet here!

It do be excitings days, because I be chasing Grace arounds the Garden for the second day in a row!  This is because I do be feelings much betters in my legs!  I can do more bouncings!

I do do bouncings in the house quite a lot, but that beings because it is nice an soft in there and I can jump on the bed and sofa - but, I do not be doings much chasings out in the gardens, because, I have to do jumpings over plant pots and avoidings the bird feeder.

But, at the moment, I haves been doings two lots of playings with Grace one on Friday and one today, which is beings Saturdays.

(You do's bes seeings Thomas cat watchings us through the patios doors!) 

I do be putting it down to my Pedigree Joint Care+ Treat that I do be havings every days.

Mummy is really happy!

We have not beens to Muddy Puddle todays - but will pay him a visit tomorrows.

Afters doings watchings of  all that activity, Arthur Ferret be sayings it is all too much for hims and he does be doings sleepings!

No comments:

Post a Comment