Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Thursday 9 August 2012

Stalking, Srounging, Ambushing and Much More!

Ooo, Hello, Grace Puppy Here!

I's do be lovings chasings birds - I dos stalking thems, then trottings up, then gallopings.  Todays, I do be seeings a magpie on the path.  I do chasings!  But it was my chase! Katie got in on the act after I had done all the hard workings, of stalkings and then trottings - She just joined in for the chasings!

So, I be doings ambushing Katie!  I do be tryings to gets her back leg in my mouth!  I dos being get told off by Mummy!

 

But Mummy has been naught toos!

She pretends to be 'David Bellamy' and be doing filmings of the lesser spotted Uncle Alan!  Watering the tomatoes! (Note to Pedigree - She be havings far too much fun with this video camera - when would you like it back? - HeHe, then she will being havings to buy her owns!)  




She also dos takings photos of Katie looking very pretty with flowers!






But she alsos shows the other side of Katie, doings scrounging off Ice Cream cornet from Grans!  And Watchings of Grans looking in the Fridge!







I did be on my lead on the lawn, becausings I do be ables to do escapings from Grans Gardens and did be once doings chasings Cats, and found a hole in the hedge!  I found a new friend in a garden over the roads!(It being a very quiet road - it being a cul-de-sac, but that is not the point!)  So, ever sinces then I have not been allowed to do chasings and escapings and have to be on my very long leadings!





On the subject of leads, Mummy bes getting photos of me and Katie on our coupling leadings!


We did walkings to Muddy Puddle, and the report is, he still had water and mud, but is very small - we's be very sad becauseing, it do be lookings like he do be going to dry up over the next few days!  But, Mummy do be sayings, he will be back soon! So, we do be looking forwards to that!





No comments:

Post a Comment