Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 3 September 2012

Ooo, Updates on lots of things

Ooo, Hello, Grace Puppy do beings heres!

I do beings lots betters now that I have gots rids of my Metal Guru Poo. It do beings a weeks nows since I ate Num Num metals tubes, which bes havings Num Nums insides it!


We did be doings walkings todays down to muddy puddle, buts, we did be leavings it too longs to be showings you what he was likes of Fridays - Silly Mummy, so he just be lookings the sames as last times!

I do be feelings betters and did be doings searchings for monsters in the grasses.


They do have cut the grass in the Pheasant field, which if you ask me, (which no one did) is very rude. Katie and I do discussings the ends of the Pedigree Joint Care+ trial, and Katie Whippet does be weeing on a sniff.




I do be not tryings to chase a pigeon pie!





Mummy did be sayings on the ways homes from workings she did nearlys runs over a Squirrel Monster!  She be sayings she had to do brakings in the car!  We be sayings she  should have been doings speedings ups, and could have brought it home for a snack!  She be sayings we do be disgustings!

Shhhhh! This is a little bit of personal information regardings Yazz Cats, she does be havings to be goings on a diets!  Mummy do be sayings it is not that she does be eatings too much, it is just because she bes a lazy bum!  Mummy do be buying her toys to make her do playings - she has got to be losings 1.5kgs, which is a lot for a cats!  Mummy did be buying diet food for Yazz cats to be sures she bes loosings the kgs!



Mummy does be also doings bulk buyings of the Pedigree Joint Care+ Treats for Katie Whippet, and do be spendings lots of money all in one go!  Apparently the pet shop does not be stocking them (they do be stocking my Denta Sticks - so that beings OKings) so Mummy does be doings orderings of thems!  Katie do be havings a right big stash of Joint Care+ treats nows!



No comments:

Post a Comment