Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Wednesday 26 September 2012

Urgent update on Muddy Puddle

Ooo, Hello, Grace Puppy Here!

Sorry not been blogging recently, been busy keeping new sofa company - because he be new, we been making him very welcome, and makings sure he doesn't be getting lonely in his new house!  Mummy has also been helpings!

Well, we interrupt our sofa snoozings to bring you an very urgent update on Muddy Puddle.

We be doing visitings on Mondays, and despite the rainings over night, he be looking quite fine, and like he could be doings muddy again very soons!

Muddy puddle on Monday


Todays, mummy beings off workings so we be doings walkings laters, because she did be doing cyclings to workings yesterdays, and had a sore bum! That is not the reason she beings off workings, she did have the holiday already booked off - which is why she did the cyclings yesterdays, so she be knowings she would have times to recover todays, tomorrows and Fridays and Saturdays and Sundays, ready to do cyclings again on Mondays and Tuesdays next weekings!

So we goes to investigate Muddy Puddle - and we be very very shocked - he is hidings! He is hidings under all this waters!  We could not go any further because the path be doing hidings too!  It do be lookings like the River Trent and Derwent have been doings spillings overs on to the farm land and up to muddy puddle!


Muddy puddle on Wednesday



No comments:

Post a Comment