Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Chilly, foggy morning

OOo it do be Grace Puppy here. This mornings on our walkings, it do be beings foggy. I could not see my paw in front of my nose - well, I could not see muddy puddle.

Katie Whippet stood and stared at the cows who were making a new muddy puddle, they were in the pheasant field and started to make their way to another field, via a muddy patch. We do be hoping soon it do be OK to do zoomies through!

Because Katie did be doings stopping and stareings, I did do fetching her, and mouthing her neck and back leg! Mummy did be telling a me to 'leave her'. But I was trying to help! How rude of mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment