Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 8 October 2012

Distressed Tennis Ball

Ooo, it do be Grace Puppy here!

I do be bringing you news on the tennis ball I be doings playings with then we do be goings to visit Auntie Sue and Uncle Andy.  Uncle Andy do be havings a tennis ball for a lots of years - and I be doings findings it!  I also be doings chewings - but, I did not be doing chewings like what Katie Whippet be doings when she got her mush around the poor tennis ball!

Do be seeings the photo of the poor tennis ball after Katie 'Nibbles' Whippet had a go at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment