Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Sunday 14 October 2012

Lots of News, busy day!

Ooo, Hello, It do being Grace Puppy Here,

It do beings a busy days heres todays! Mummy do be takings us out for our walkings earlies, which was before 9 o'clockings, which is very earlies for a Sundays.  Mind yous, I did do walkings ups whinings at 7 o'clocks, because Thomas had nicked my space on the bedings.

We do be havings excitings news about Muddy Puddle!



Lookings, he's growns agains!

It do be very excitings, because he also has ducks on him!  Mummy do haves me on my leadings so that I cannot do chasings.


But we also has news of new addition to the Muddy Puddle family.



This being Little Muddy Puddle! He do not beings as much fun as big Muddy Puddle, but we thought he would like to appear on the blog!

Mummy did lots of pickings of blackberries on the walkings todays, because the chipmunks do be likings them, and she will freeze them, so they do be ables to have a treat in the middle of winters!

When we do be gettings homes from our walkings, Mummy do be sayings she has to be goings shoppings, we do be thinkings, great! Treats! But, no, she do be comings back with Butternutt Squash for makings soups, and beddings for the Chipmunks!  Soo, she had been to the pet shop then - we are not daft!

Katie and I do basking in a spot of warm sunshine whilst Mummy do cleaning out the chipmunks.  Then she do beings putting us insides the house whilst she goes to see the car - she do be sayings, he do be needings his tyres pumpings ups - so she goes to so that.

Next, I keep asking to goes out into the gardens, whilst Mummy be making soup, the house smells of garlic and ginger.

Katie Whippet is keepings the new sofa company.

But this mornings, Katie Whippet was caught in the act of.....


Nicking Mummys breakfast!

Katie Whippet be a norty Whippet!  I would never be doings somethings like that eh....Hmm..... moving swiftly on......


We do hopings you be likings Muddy puddle update.  I am now goings to keep Katie and the sofa company for an afternoon of repeats of Escape to the Country or Diagnosis Murder - depending on how the mood takes us!


No comments:

Post a Comment