Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 8 October 2012

Muddy Puddle and Sofa Reportings



Ooo, it do beings Grace Puppy here, I do be havings to do updates on Muddy Puddle.  It do beings quite excitings because he does be backs to his old muddy self!  He be lookings not too deeps, and not too dried ups.

Mind you, because of the floodings, the farmer man has moved his cows out of muddy puddle field and up into pheasant field.  So I am not allowed to do zoomies in pheasant field or Muddy puddle  - and I do be havings to goes on my leadings, twice on walkings - how rude!

Mummy do be sayings maybe muddy puddle will not be so muddy if the cows are not walkings through him - but, cows have also been making muddy puddles little brother up in pheasant field! Mummy will be taking photos and we can have two muddy puddles to be doings reportings on!

We do be spending lots of times making new sofa feel at home - although mummy does be spending too much time helping making him feel at homes to.  Since mummy be doings cyclings to workings, she does be spending lots of times falling a sleep on new sofa!

We also have a new occupant in the living room - he is called cycling bicycle and he do be livings in the living rooms with us, or sometimes he do livings in the kitchen, he do be having his own rug to do standings on.  He doesn't say much, but he does go to workings with mummy - so we thinkings he is very clever and works at the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment