Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Saturday 8 December 2012

Muddy Puddle (Muddle Ocean)

Ooo, Grace Puppy Here!

We do be havings excitings news! We found Muddy Puddle!  Well, we think we have.... He do be seemings to still be hidings!  Muddy Puddle has lots of new friends at the moment.

There is:
Imposter Puddle


Little Brother Puddle

Long Puddle



Muddle Ocean

Muddle Ocean is where Muddy Puddle is hidings!

We dos not be ables to get down to the river because Muddle Ocean is hiding the path too - we could not walk down the side of the canal either because that is escapings too!



Escapings Canal!


We do be hopings soons that we can be doings proper walkings down to the river! With Christmas holidays comings up, we do be needings to be ables to doings extra walkings downs to the rivers and over the bridges!

You also be noticings, that Mummy do be takings us out in the light today!  That is because it beings Saturdays, and she did do stayings in bed for ages longer than normals!






















No comments:

Post a Comment