Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Puddle Watch

Ooo, Mornings, it do be Grace Puppys Here!

Todays, we set out on a mission, to get full evidence of Imposter Puddle!

Imposter Puddle

You do also be seeings mummys light on her coat at the side of the shot.

But as you do be seeings, he do be quite big.  

We did manage to walk around the side of him on the higher ground, but mummy nearly fell over because there did be doing brambles in the grass.  Katie whippet, thinking she did not want to get here paws wet walking through the wet grass, decided she had to get her paws wet by walking though the puddle.

Any way, wes were hopeful we were doing to get down to see Muddy Puddle!  But....

Another one!
This puddle is not an imposter, because he do beings there befores!  But, he did be stretching all the ways down towards Muddy Puddle, so we had to turn back.

It did be doings rainings too!

But at least we did be gettings a longer walk than befores!


No comments:

Post a Comment