Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Friday 21 December 2012

Puddle Watch!

We do be back on Puddle Watch (Like Crime Watch, only for puddles)

Mummy do beings very lazy and is uploading the photos on to the iPad, so we do being restricted on posting captions with the piccies.

So, we do be explainings heres.

Firstly our walkings do be stoppings because of invasion of Deep Puddle - we could not be gettings around hims, even if we did goings in to the field (which, after yesterday - Ooo, you don't be knowings about yesterdays, do you.......?)

Anyway, we could not get past, so we could not see if imposter puddle do be gettings bigger or not! Wellings, mummy did be havings a bright ideas of goings down the canal path, which do beings slightly higher than the track.

Well, we could not protest too much, because we would not have got a walkings, but we did be havings to be on our leads - which made use very sad!

We could not be seeings much of imposter puddle from the canal, but we did be seeings Little Brother Puddle - He trying to take over - and compete with Muddy Puddle at the moment.

But, Muddy Puddle, is back under Muddle Ocean - again! but this times, the canal and the river have joined in - so we stood and stared, quite astonished, because, Derwent river was joining in to the canal too.

Hellos - it do be Katie Whippet here!

Mummy do be sayings that I had better do explainings about What Grace Puppy Pants did yesterdayings. She did doing chasing a squirrel monster - she did do chasings over a huge fence into a field, near to where long puddle is - and she did not be doings comings back! I one point, I did do thinkings that I might have to be very proud of her because we did be thinkings she had got the squirrel monster - but, no, we do thinkings she did do playings with it - then lettings it go again. Anyway, she did do it more runnings around in the middle of a big field. Mummy did do opening two gates and we did walkings across a field, that, two weeks ago was under Muddle Ocean!

We did do catching Grace Puppy, who had been rolling in the mud and looked like she had been dragged through a hedge backwards - which she probably had. She did be very high - and bouncing about like a loon! Needless to be sayings, she was on her leadings all the way back - I on the other paw was allowed off - Hehehe!















No comments:

Post a Comment