Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Monday 17 December 2012

Rude, Rude, Rude! & More Rude

Ooo, we do being very exciteds, because todayings Mummy do being ables to takes us proper walkings.  Mummy do be havings very poorly shoulder due to a #bollard jumping outs in fronts of her bicycle when comings homes from doing workings. (We don't believe #bollards can move, so we think she wasn't lookings where she do be goings, we do be asking the bike but he is not saying anythings, which is Rude, who's side is he on?).

Firstly, we did not be doings photos of imposter puddle, because he has had all the publicity he needs, and if he gets too much attention, he might keep coming back - which is very Rude.

But, due to the rain we did be havings over last Fridays, Little Brother Puddle has been doing escapings!


Little Brother Puddle

Long Puddle is a bit boring now, because he is not as long, so we gave him a miss, but, we did be havings to do walkings down the canal bank to get past him, as he is still quite long and still quite deep in places!

Well, whens we gets to where we needed to be - Muddy Puddle, we find he is doings hidings again under Muddle Ocean - we do be thinkings agains - how Rude!


Muddle Ocean (agains)


So, we do be thinkings, maybe we do be goings to see how high the river is, but, no, muddle ocean has cut off the path, and in collusion with the canal, who is usually quite well behaved - he as decided to do escapings too! This too is Rude!

Rude Canal! Stopping our walkings

We do be thinkings maybe River has done escapings too - so we decided to turn around.  So, Mummy decided to do takings photos of Swans - Rude


Swans on the Canal

This all be very good, but she did not be doings any photos of me or Katie Whippet - so I did be doings whinings, because I was on the leadings, (please be noting - Rude!) because of the Swans - Katie did trottings off because she did not be doing walkings on the leads, because she be too lazy to be chasings swans!

We do be thinking that mummy should be taking pictures of us, after all, the blog do be our blog, not Muddy Puddles Blog! Which is Rude.

Me doing what I do best on big sofa!

That is better - I am doing my best snoozing pose!

Katie Whippet doing snoozing too
You do be seeings Katie Whippets new festive collar!  I have a red one, but, you cannot be seeings mine, as I like to hide it unders my furs!


No comments:

Post a Comment