Katie and Grace

Hello, we are two sighthounds who like to blog and Tweet.

I am Katie Whippet - I am a brindle and white whippet, who likes to sleep and eat. I do have some duties, I keep the sofa safe, bark at the bin men, steal and hide shoes and help the puppy evict cats from our garden.

I am Grace Puppy - I am Grace Puppy - I am not actually a puppy any more, but, because I am young, Katie Whippet calls me puppy. I like to whine and play. My duties are keeping watch for cats in the garden.

We live with Mummy, and two cats, Yazz Cat and Tom Cat and like to tell everyone about what we are getting up to.

Tuesday 18 December 2012

Walkings today!

Helloings! Grace Puppy here!

I did be caught mid bounce by mummy and her camera todayings! I did be lookings a little surprised!
I did be goings on my lead when we went past Muddy Puddle, and did be stoppings mummy for a big sniff! So did Katie Whippet!
We did also be seeings how high the flood water did be goings, by the stuff it deposited on the fence near the rivers!
We did be seeing a swan on the canal, he did be doing hissing at us! Mummy wanted to be knowings what he did say, but, we could not possibly repeat - #Rude!










No comments:

Post a Comment